Use of the Trace The Sidewalk website is conditioned on the acceptance of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using the Trace The Sidewalk website, you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not visit this website.
• Trace The Sidwalk is a Registered Trademark. All material ("materials") displayed, transmitted, or sold on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, graphics, in part or whole, are protected by United States copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
• Except as provided by a separate written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, display, or in any way exploit any music, or any of the content on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the materials. All requests for the use of any part of the materials must be in writing clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the material will be used. Requests for permission to use any part of the materials may be submitted via our online form on our contact us page.
• You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• Although all information and materials carried on this website is believed to be reliable, Trace The Sidewalk makes no representation, neither express nor implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of the materials or any information on this website. By using this website or by relying on any of the materials or information carried on this website you assume all the risk and responsibility arising out of use or reliance on this website. Trace The Sidewalk expressly disclaims any warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or against infringement. Trace The Sidewalk shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive, or other damages, arising out of the use of or inability to use this website or any materials carried on this website.
• This website may from time to time contain links to internet sites maintained by third parties. Trace The Sidewalk does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and Trace The Sidewalk expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
• This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.
• Trace The Sidewalk reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this website is offered. Use of this website after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
• From time to time there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We may correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and change or update information at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.